SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 All the speakers, all working. Dash speakers, front and rear door speakers without mounts (I used them) includes D pillar tweeters. They all work!
2 SC-816 HU in very decent condition, fully working with new lights fitted. Amp & 6CD connectors AOK, CD & tape decks work. With code.
3 SC-901 in decent condition (the CD changer cart was levered out by someone & the marks are visible) 3CD Changer & tape deck don't work, but everything else apart from the Dolby connector has been checked. Perfect for anyone who wants to use it with an iPod (I used it with a USA•SPEC PA11 HON)/6CD changer or upgrade it via Alpine. Fully illuminated. A good way to get rid of the 816 monster bass bump and reduce noise. With code. Be aware, this requires an external amp.

Open to offers, just cleaning out...

Modified by beadgc23 at 10:36 AM 4-23-2009

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 98 V70 T5 Audio components-offers? (Papa_Kirlo)

That's correct - but you'll be glad you took that route. I bought an MB Quart PAB 5400 for just over $200 - 5 channel - and the difference is major. But, thanks for the clarification, I've modified my post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.