SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 All the speakers, all working. Dash speakers, front and rear door speakers without mounts (I used them) includes D pillar tweeters. They all work!<br>2 SC-816 HU in very decent condition, fully working with new lights fitted. Amp & 6CD connectors AOK, CD & tape decks work. With code.<br>3 SC-901 in decent condition (the CD changer cart was levered out by someone & the marks are visible) 3CD Changer & tape deck don't work, but everything else apart from the Dolby connector has been checked. Perfect for anyone who wants to use it with an iPod (I used it with a USA•SPEC PA11 HON)/6CD changer or upgrade it via Alpine. Fully illuminated. A good way to get rid of the 816 monster bass bump and reduce noise. With code. Be aware, this requires an external amp.<p>Open to offers, just cleaning out...<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by beadgc23 at 10:36 AM 4-23-2009</i>

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 98 V70 T5 Audio components-offers? (Papa_Kirlo)

That's correct - but you'll be glad you took that route. I bought an MB Quart PAB 5400 for just over $200 - 5 channel - and the difference is major. But, thanks for the clarification, I've modified my post.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Re: 98 V70 T5 Audio components-offers? (beadgc23)

Are the dash speakers from the Dynaudio premium sound system? Do you have the center dash speaker?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts