SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K I'm pretty new here so here it goes.

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Eh?

Bought this VR last September thinking that I'll have it for life as I'm not young anymore. Thanks Ron.

Then this Saff came along and that changed everything. DDDDDarn!

She's got 305 Km / 189 miles on her. Totally stock so you can do what you want with her.

The car has had a full stage "O" done to her after I got her. Auto Tranny.

PCV, oil cooler lines, TB etc, all fluids replace: tranny, obviously oil ( I haven't driven her that much but it should be replaces since it was changes last March) differential, bevel gear, spark plugs, rotor, high tension leads, brake lines, brake pads, steering rack, OEM dual exhaust, trailer hitch ( which I never used, came with it)

The body is about a 7/10 because it has a couple of dents but not rusting on those dents, I'll try to post the "bumps" when I get a chance this week end) Apparently a tree fell on her ( that's what the PO told me) . It does have a few surface rust spots but nothing that can't be dealt with, usual back bumper scrapes. I could fix them but I would rather let the "new" owner know where they are. Comes with touch up paint and spray.

Oops and the the one thing that really ticks me off is that the fuel sending gauge is not working. Darn!

Looking to get $4000 O.B.O as she sits.

So on with the pics.

If there is anything else you need to know I'll reply as soon as I can.

Cheers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts