SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is your chance to own one of the baddest Volvos ever. The one driven by Val Kilmer in the Saint is a kitten compared to this black panther of a vehicle.
5 Speed MANUAL. Yes you read right, this bad boy has a clutch!
Not only does this model have the intercooled high pressure turbo, but it has Eurosport Stage 3 Tuning! With 3 inches turbo back exhaust and reprogrammed computer this beast is putting out and estimated 300+ Hp and still gets 28+mpg on the highway.
This has been my daily drive for 7 years. It has been on synthetic oil since 50k miles.
In the past 20k miles I have replaced the alternator, clutch, front axles, vacuum tubes (including the hard to get ones that the mechanics skip), clutch linkage, clutch master cylinder, timing belt, water pump, rear brakes and rotors, and just recently replaced the battery.
Did I mention this is a stick!
How does it look? No one will believe this car is 17 years old, even your mechanic. Yes when you get close you will see some dings and dents, but no body rust. With 17 years of actual use you can expect some cosmetic wear and tear, however the mechanics have been well maintained. I feel like this engine could easily run another 100k miles. I have handled almost all of the expensive wear and tear items that need to be replaced between the 80-150k range. I almost forgot, for icing we have a dolby pro logic stereo and 17 inch alloy rims?

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
price.....as required by ad posting rules

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
And a picture would help also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts