SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPOILER and SOUND SYSTEM SOLD!

Hey everyone. I have in my possession the Dolby Surround Pro-Logic System; I have all the components minus the wire harness. That includes the center speaker + charcoal dashboard cover, amp, Dolby processor, and an SC901 with CD cartridge. Asking $100 obo. Local pick-up only.

I also have a black wagon spoiler off a 99 GLT. It includes all hardware and mounting brackets: Asking $120+shipping obo. If you pick it up in person, I can install it for you in about 10 minutes or less. It's pretty easy, and requires no drilling or damage to the hatch.

Pictures to follow if there's interest. Thanks again guys! :D

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
What condition is the dash and speaker cover? If good, i'll take it. Pics?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's some pics. The dash is in good shape, the speaker cover is alright. There's a small crack in speaker cover, highlighted in the accompanying photo.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Feel free to make offers. Some money is better than no money, and I'd rather not have to throw rare P80 parts away.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
No shipping on the dash? It wouldn't be that hard. please don't throw this stuff away. Can you at least ship the amp and radio and processor

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'd take the dash and processor if you'd ship it. I'd even pay you for the trouble. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Yeah me too...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Jesus, somebody sell Sonic a Dolby dash so we can all move on...

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Seriously!! I want it for when I put my minty fresh new dash in during the spring.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Shipping the dash isn't any harder than shipping an alternator. I pieced together a box using various cardboard scraps and shipped a dolby dash a few years ago just like anything else. USPS/UPS/FedEx should take it no problem. Get paid with a normal PayPal merchandise payment and you can print a label right at home.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I have the wire for the speaker and a good grill too. Just need the stuff you have

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Come on let's do it. Sell and ship them to me. I'll pay for materials and time. I want these. You can make a box for the dash in 10 min. I've done it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do have another offer for the Dolby system, and they're willing to meet me in my hometown. If that happens to fall through though, you'll have dibs on the set, SonicBlueR.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Okay. Fair enough. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts