SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow..Tough sell guys....Still getting pressure from the wife to sell.....anyone interested at $16500???? Still a month and a half on warranty (now at 94500 good till 96000). Just did the brake pads (IPD supplied), and strut tower bushings....<P>Old post below:<BR>________________________________________<P>Well, time for the old wagon to go...Wifey wants a SUV ;-(.. <BR>97 855 R wagon, bright red, 94500k miles, black alcantara, dk wood grain dash, transferrable VIP warranty good to May 02 or 96K, chromed Volans (with some curb rash), ABS/Tracs comp just replaced, oil pump seal replaced, mobil 1 since 72K, tbelt/alternator/battery done at 65k, third seat, rear spoiler. Just repainted front spoiler. Asking $16500. email me for pics. (206-985-0654 or [email protected]) Car is in Seattle WA... Thanks<P>[This message has been edited by midlman (edited 01-28-2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by midlman (edited 04-12-2002).]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 850Rwagon:<BR><B>Sweet car. Where else are you listing it??? <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I have it on the brickboard and IPD's site too. Have some interest in it but no buyers so far....Seems the "R" , especially the wagon, attracts alot of attention, but no real buyers....:-( (I guess the good side is that we get to keep the R a little bit longer ;-)<P>Later<BR>Tom<BR>[email protected]<BR>

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well let us know what happens. I'm in decision stage here on what to do with our 97R wagon. It's got 86K so I'm curious how you make out.... I know I'll sell before 100K, I hear banks won't loan money out if the car has over 100K - ever hear that?<P>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do. <BR>I never heard that about the 100 k mile limit.. But knowing the banks it sounds like something they would do... I do know the term of the loan gets shorter as the age of the car goes up....sometimes they stick you with 3 year max on a used car regardless of price......Makes it tough to get something nice for sure.....<P>later,<BR>Tom<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 850Rwagon:<BR><B>Well let us know what happens. I'm in decision stage here on what to do with our 97R wagon. It's got 86K so I'm curious how you make out.... I know I'll sell before 100K, I hear banks won't loan money out if the car has over 100K - ever hear that?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey! I've got a 1998 T5(M) for sale. Hopefully there will be a flood of buyers for good, dependable and fast wagons these days. We need more space that only a mini-van (MPV in our case) can provide. Sad, but true.<P>good luck.<P>

·
Registered
279 Posts
Damn, I'm in the market for the R as we all speak. Problem is, my insurance check for my totalled car is only 7700, and I probably will only be able to squeeze about 12000 max for a car at this point. Maybe within a few month...<P>Chances are I won't be getting an R for a while...or may have to settle for a Turbo...which isn't so bad since I can eventually chip it.<P>Even so, I'd rather have the R with it's ammenities from the factory.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The wagon is still for sale.....(way busy over the past couple of months)....mileage is now at 99500 (still enjoying driving it ;-) ) and warranty is done...asking $15000....<P>anyone...Bueller Bueller??<P><BR>Thanks,<BR>Tom<BR>[email protected] <P><BR>QUOTE]Originally posted by drPheta:<BR><B>Damn, I'm in the market for the R as we all speak. Problem is, my insurance check for my totalled car is only 7700, and I probably will only be able to squeeze about 12000 max for a car at this point. Maybe within a few month...<P>Chances are I won't be getting an R for a while...or may have to settle for a Turbo...which isn't so bad since I can eventually chip it.<P>Even so, I'd rather have the R with it's ammenities from the factory.</B>[/QUOTE]<P>

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ahhhhhh someone will love this car!! Not only do R's FLY but the wagon is a sleeper extrordinaire. Cops don't give you a second look and the drivers of cars you smoke (the unknowing ones) always give you that stupid look.<P>hope you sell it....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Looking at many 850R's now and i can only afford a max of 12000, and that's pushing it. <P>VolvoAddict's is tempting, and so is the manual R i've located. Only waiting for my insurance check to arrive. Hoping the manual is still around.<P>I'd buy your's too, but 15000 is wayyy too much for my blood. Good luck selling it<P>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts