SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short a few minutes ago I hit the lock while getting out of the car but unlocked the driver's door, usually this unlocks the rest of the doors and it didn't. Tried the unlock button on the dash and it didn't work either. Didn't think much of it and didn't care. Went back into the car to leave a minute later and when I turned the key to start car the alarm starts going off, I didn't even know the thing has an alarm. Since my key doesn't work for the driver's door, replaced door but didn't take my locks out, I use the passenger to turn the alarm off. All is well and I turn the key I get lights and all accessories etc but it won't turn over. Doesn't click or nothing. Tried jumping it to no avail and couldn't unplug the battery since I had no tools. Battery is brand new, maybe a month and all electronics work aside from a blown fuse for the interior lights which I didn't like anyway and the stupid abs module lighting up my dash randomly.

Any advice? It's at a buddies house but he doesn't have tools so I would need to know the jist of what I'll need before I go.

Happy holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update tried removing fuse 6 then 16 and replacing, no use. Going back early in the morning and pulling the 210/211 relay and jumping it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I ended up pulling the 210 relay and throwing a paper clip in as a jumper. Started right up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts