10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Re: 945T vs Mr. Bambi (gdill2)

Ouch!!!
Effin' deer.
Here in Eastern Ontario there's so many they've become a menace, lots of car/deer incidents and destruction of farmer's crops, and the Enviro-nazis at the Ministry of Natural Resources won't cull nor raise the hunting limits.
I hope that those in power where you live are more sensible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 945T vs Mr. Bambi (John2x240)

'Sensible' is strong word when speaking of politicians anwhere........let's just say most people where I live take advantage of their Second Amendment rights..........sorry (U.S. Constitution) for our international friends.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Re: 945T vs Mr. Bambi (quitetheRage)

So, then, that sucker's in your freezer now?
Something for the "You might be a red neck if ..." thread in the Off topic forum?

I hope it's not gonna be too much of a problem to fix your car; it looks like a beauty. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 945T vs Mr. Bambi (John2x240)

No. I prefer Bison. We had one of those get loose around here a few years ago. He made the mistake of tangling with a 240 wagon. The 240 won.....kind of....I think the local constable finally put an end to his freedom, and his swede-bashing. He probably still has that guy in his freezer.....

I am looking for parts as I write.....thanks......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.