SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone :) I'd like to introduce you myself and my 1992 Volvo 460SE. I'm form Poland and I bought my Volvo 3 years ago by accident ;)
I was looking for a cheap car, good condition, A/C and LPG. The last thing was the most important because of fuel prices and because of car often use in the city. It was suppose to be as cheap in use as possible - no tuning planned at all...

So I bought this:

I hated the way it looks so I've made a few changes :D
(to make very long story short - final efect)

Main changes:
- Flip flop trunk lid
- Leather from 95-> version (probably will be changed to 2 color one)
- Flocked dashboard and door panels
- Alcantara/leather on pillars/tunnel etc.
- Car audio - Clarion, Infinity Kappa, Infinity Reference, JBL GTO, FLI, HW Energetic...
- 17" Wolfrace Katana + 205/40 Uniroyal Rainsport (will be changed to 16" + 195/45 and lowered)

There are many, many more bigger or smaller changes but I think that this overwiew is enough to show that 460 can look better ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh my gosh. That's beautiful. I've never seen one of these in person, but the only one I need to see now is yours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How din you make those white/beige parts from the dashboard and doors? Paint?
Sorry for not answering, I haven't been here for a while...
So beige parts are leather covered, no paint at all ;)

I don't have more pics of the actual version of the interior (still not final ;) ), I' got just many of them taken during work, e.g.

And here comes new tweeters - bit bigger and bit better ;) So I'll have to rebuild front pillars...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for your answer!
You did an impressive job.

I'm thinking for long time to change the color of my dashboard. I want it beige. :)
There are some interesting products from SEM and since i have a spare dashboard, think i'll give it a try. First, i'll try the paint... :d

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So 5 years later I'm back :D

A "few" changes made ;)

- B18FT + 2,5" Exhaust, custom IC, Garrett T25...
- New paint
- New interior
- Koni Sport suspension
and much more :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts