SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Viva Performance has the Heico and Ferrita exhaust systems. Is anyone carrying the ERST system in the US?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Didn't know there was another alternative for the exhaust in the V90. Sent them an email directly moments ago. Lets see what they say. Thanks again for bringing this.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
It might be interesting to adapt a P3 Polestar exhaust setup on to the S90. With the flapper open, the 4cyl Polestar sounds nice. Given the S90 has a longer exhaust, not sure if the sound would be the same.

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have yet to hear back from Ernst. I hope that more intake and exhaust options come out. I wish there was a sticky thread for aftermarket parts.

I might bite on the Gruppe M intake after the winter time.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Question, is the cat back exhaust system outside of maybe the mufflers shared/similar in the S90/V90/V90XC series? I've only look underneath the Cross Country and not sure if its the same in the other T6 cars.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are shared parts, but looking at part numbers they don't appear to be identical. Rear mufflers are different between S90/V90 for example.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Erst got back to me and confirmed that the V90 exhaust will not fit the Cross Country.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bummer. It sounds pretty good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts