SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 1988 Volvo 745 Turbo wagon with auto trans. The car is located in Northeast Ohio at area code 44060. It has 190k miles on it, and runs like a top. The body is clean and there's no rust. It's super reliable and is great on gas too. Cruises superbly on the freeway in the utmost comfort. Turbo spools fine, no hesitation. The car also comes with an aftermarket headunit and 12-disc CD changer.

It needs:
-headliner
-front brake rotors

Other issues:
The engine makes some noise, either attributed to worn valve silencers, or some piston slap. Either way it doesnt affect the driveability or reliability of the car whatsoever. The car runs great. It also stops fine, however the front brake rotors are slightly warped, and at freeway speeds when you stab the brake pedal, you get some vibration. The headliner is shot like most 740s. It also has a small parking lot dent behind the drivers rear door.

I just bought another car and need to get rid of both of my Volvos. It's a solid car that I would drive anywhere. It's in great shape, the interior is clean, and it's a great car. The moonroof works, the rear wiper works, the defrosters work, and the passenger heated seat works, I think there's a problem with the drivers side switch that prohibits the drivers heated seat from working. It's had a recent timing belt and I replaced the clutch on the cooling fan about a month ago as well. It's a great car that I have taken on many long trips without problems, and I will miss dearly.

Asking price:
$1600 OBO

Matt at [email protected] or on my cell at 440-478-3027

Modified by mktsc at 3:08 PM 3-25-2006

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 88 745 Turbo for sale (mktsc)

Price lowered $1400

Better pictures (The drivers door isnt shut all the way):

1 - 2 of 2 Posts