SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, my 855R has been sitting for three years and I am going to scrap it next week, unless someone wants to come and take it for a cheap price. Details;

Manual swap with new R clutch and R shift knob from S70 - only 50k on manual tranny.
Speedtuning ECU
Strut brace
Rear Strut brace
Koni FSD struts/shocks
IPD Sport Springs
Neptune rims with pretty good yokohama tires
porjector retrofit lights.
Alcantara seats are in pretty decent shape but will need to get cleaned.
The car is in pretty poor shape from sitting but there are a lot of good parts on it that could be taken off. I am insterested in just selling the whole thing. I did the manual swap on it and couldn't get it inspected and then it just sat and I lost interest. I probably put 1200k into swap alone haha. The car is in Hopedale, MA. If people are interested in towing it away, I'll take highest offer. I need to get rid of it by the end of March.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=YmpEYUc3Z2MwNmZBc3ZwYjJYTGRBQXpiUHJMb1hn

·
Registered
19,392 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the strut brace alone? I know you want to sell the whole wagon as one but thats probably the single easiest thing to take off besides an ECU.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I don't have time to work on the vehicle. If you want to come take the car, and just haul it away, let me know. The rims are probably worth $400-$500 alone :)
your 12 hours away from me so that sucks. Wish I could get the whole car, if you have sometime to pull some of the really quick things to grab off of it let me know. I'll be interested

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.