SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, <br>so last night i was hanging out with the local dtmpower group downtown denver, but my friend w/ S4 and i got there a good 1/2 hour early and decided to walk around a bit.<p>The crosswalk turned red and i was forced to stop. To my AMAZEMENT, a great looking yellow T-5R sedan goes through the light and turns onto the street ahead of me. <br>I told my friend......gotta go man, i'll be right back.<p>nearly killing myself in the name of volvo brotherhood, i booked across the street and around the entire block that i assumed the car was going around too. To my luck/surprise, the car had just parked on the corner and the owner was beginning to "plug the meter". I ran up, probably making him think i was some psycho, and was barely able to muster the strenght after my 400 yd sprint of...nice.....car....i have.....T-5R.....also.<p>The guy said, OOOH, are you in the area? i said yeah, and long story short, i have found yet another volvo person in the area to come to the volvo/audi meet in a few weeks.<p><br>If you're on the boards ( i saw the swedespeed sticker) Kirk, reply, it would be good to know your screen name.<p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts