SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear Sway Bar for 850. Many 850 wagons do not have a rear sway bar, and installing a rear sway bar is an easy up-grade.<br>If you drive an 850 wagon, do not want to invest the dollars for after-market sway bars, this is a great way to improve the handling of your wagon.<br>Bar is clean and in great shape. Includes new mounting hardware.<br>$45.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Will it fit an 850 Sedan? And...is it the OEM bar or IPD's?

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
What is shipping to 37918 (Knoxville, TN) ?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I am able to get a slightly smaller box for packaging, I would imagine that shipping will be about $20.00. It will not be more than $25.00.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
I really don't think the 850 I have has a rear sway bar...let me check first thing in the morning and get back with you. If it doesn't have one, then I'll buy this from you.<br>

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Well finally checked and was pleasantly surprised to see that my 850 DOES have a factory sway bar in the rear.... So, good luck with your sale. I'm thinking that it would be downright dangerous to drive an 850 on wet surfaces that doesn't have one. So folks, check right in front of your rear suspension and in/on the delta link location. If you don't have an extra bar going from one side of the car to the other (pretty much straight across), you really need to pick this up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts