SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hah, I know, there has been tons of posts on this, but I have a different question. I want one of the original grilles for cheap. I want to cut it up and modify it, see how it comes out. I have this idea. See I dont really like most of the aftermarket ones. So anyway, does anyone know of a good cheap source for these. I think, if I remember right, the dealer said they want 150 dollars for them and I saw one online source that wanted like 65 dollars for them. I will pay that 65 if I have too, but I would like to pay less. I mean it could be a used one off a junked car for all I care, but I cant seem to find one. I went ot the junkyard but all they had was a 93, and this place pick a part also had a few volvos but none that didnt have a damaged front end.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: 850 grilles (volvos70turbo)

<A HREF="http://www.copartfinder.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.copartfinder.com</a> <p>This is an online database cooperative. It uses participating parts yards around the country. All cars are photographed from several angles and put into the database. You search by car and plug in your zip, and it tells you where and how close. They charge by search ( I think .99) but it's worth it if you really need some used parts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 850 grilles ([email protected])

Thanks, i went to ebay. I thought I had seen some in the past, but I found nothing there. I think they had two online, only one I was sure was an 850 one. You know what I would really like, but I cant find, is a billet Aluminum one. I saw an S60 on this site with a billet grill, Im sure you all know what Im talking about. Anyway, it was really cool looking, I really like it. I dont know if it would look right on an 850, but it would be nice to see. I wonder if I could have one custom made, I have a friend with a metal fabricating shop, maybe they could do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts