SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale - 1982 240 GT Turbo wagon with 4 spd std and electric overdrive<p>I have saved this car since we bought a newer volvo replacement in the hopes of either using or finding someone who could use this drivetrain. The engine ran well and did not use oil. I have started it numerous times and it clearly needs some tuning as a consequence of sitting idle so long. I have replaced the head (old one leaked though I never determined whether it was the head gasket or head that leaked coolant); the old head is available. The reasons for retiring the car were a minor fender bender, lft front fender and hood, for which I acquired good used replacements, 220k miles, and weak floor pan behind driver's seat. <p>I have a variety of parts for it that would go with it including a spare 4 spd trans, brake parts, a set of Vector radials in good condition, and anything else that I may have collected for it.<p>I'm in north central NJ and could trailer the vehicle a reasonable distance; contact me to determine the definition of reasonable.<p>I hate the idea of scrapping this because it was one of the early, successful turbo models (by the way, the original turbo was updated to the water cooled version). This is my last gasp attempt to find someone who can use it before it gets recycled for metal. Today is Sunday, August 20, 2006.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Re: '82 turbo volvo for sale (regedmonds)

PM Sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts