SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to pick up a new to me 2018 S90 T5 Momentum FWD CPO with 10K miles which is loaded. with everything EXCEPT AWD, larger wheels and the CD player. My pickup date is next week. I inquired about pricing for the 8 year warranty I've read about. Does anyone have any idea on pricing for that? The prices as quoted to me are $3550 to extend it to 8 years and only $10 more ($3560) to extend it to 9 years. I've been given the impression that their financing people will negotiate further on that pricing so I want to be "armed" with as much data as possible. I'm looking forward to some help from the SwedeSpeed community! Thanks to everyone !

·
Registered
667 Posts
Look online. That should give you a starting point to talk to your local Volvo dealer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Probably apples and oranges but I picked up a 2016 CPO V60 T5 AWD two weeks ago and purchased the platinum VIP warranty for 10 years from original in service date. I paid about a thousand less than what you were quoted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I too picked up platinum VIP warranty for 10 years from original in service date about three months ago. Paid about $1000 less than what you were quoted.

Regards,

·
Vendor
496 Posts

·
Vendor
496 Posts
I am going to pick up a new to me 2018 S90 T5 Momentum FWD CPO with 10K miles which is loaded. with everything EXCEPT AWD, larger wheels and the CD player. My pickup date is next week. I inquired about pricing for the 8 year warranty I've read about. Does anyone have any idea on pricing for that? The prices as quoted to me are $3550 to extend it to 8 years and only $10 more ($3560) to extend it to 9 years. I've been given the impression that their financing people will negotiate further on that pricing so I want to be "armed" with as much data as possible. I'm looking forward to some help from the SwedeSpeed community! Thanks to everyone !
You can purchase your CPO Upgrade plans directly online here: https://vip.steingold.com/shop/vip-certified-by-volvo-upgrades/8

And be sure to use the SWEDESPEED promo code for $200 in savings!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I just got s60 2017 inscription platinum for my mom with 25k miles on it. Got extended warranty for 10 years for 2600$ with 100$ deductible or it be 3300$ with 0 deductible. I selected first choice. Got the car/waranty from Kundert volvo in NJ.

·
Vendor
496 Posts

·
Vendor
496 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Those prices seem a bit high.

On my 2017 CPO S90 T6 Momentum Plus with 14k miles I just picked up, I got the 10 year 100,000 mile plan (which really is just adding 5 years to the existing CPO warranty that is 60 months from original sale date, I paid $2,588

This was with a $100 deductible. If I had gone with a lower or no deductible it would have been much more expensive. I wonder if you were quoted with a lower deductible than me.

·
Vendor
496 Posts
Those prices seem a bit high.

On my 2017 CPO S90 T6 Momentum Plus with 14k miles I just picked up, I got the 10 year 100,000 mile plan (which really is just adding 5 years to the existing CPO warranty that is 60 months from original sale date, I paid $2,588

This was with a $100 deductible. If I had gone with a lower or no deductible it would have been much more expensive. I wonder if you were quoted with a lower deductible than me.
Hi Mattlach,

The best pricing is available online here: https://vip.steingold.com/product/C...90-XC70-XC60-V90-S90-S80/80?cp=true&sbp=false

With the SWEDESPEEDCPO promocode, your price would have been $1,804 with no sales tax/processing fees. It’s still an option to cancel your current plan, and re-instate online - just use the link above. Just wanted to share, as the savings are significant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts