SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!,<br> <br>I obtain classics for films, videos, photo shoots,<br>etc.<br> <br>I need to find a '70’s / ‘80’s Import <B>Sedan or Wagon</B> for a commercial shooting next week sometime between May 8 and 11. Looking for something like a SAAB or VOLVO. If you have this or something similar, please let me know.<br> <br> <B>The shoot will be in Los Angeles.</B> <br> <br>I need to get a hold of someone very soon, so I can<br>book the car for the shoot. And yes there is good<br>pay. I don't deal with free shoots. <br> <br>To give you a quick background of who I am:<br>For the past 13 years i have organized a classic car show every year called the Blessing of the Cars in Los Angeles. I have been<br>dealing with picture vehicles for about 8 years now.<br>What's different about me is that I am always on set<br>with the cars I hire. I do this to make sure the<br>cars aren't damaged, or messed with by those who<br>don't understand the classic car world.<p>Some of the past shoots I've booked cars for<br>include: N'SYNC music video, Mariah Carrie music<br>video, AT&T commercials, MTV Becoming, Verizon ad,<br>Nelly video, Annie Liebowitz for Vanity Fair,<br>Christina Aguilara album shots, Rosario Dawson for Britsh GQ, .Old Spice ad, and much more.<br> <br>You can email me pictures of cars to [email protected] Please be<br>sure to have interior shots as well. Phone calls, anytime<br>(day or night), are ok too.<br> <br>Feel free to forward this to whomever you think<br>can help.<br> <br>Thank you very much,<br>Gabriel Baltierra<br>213/369.0281<br>[email protected]<br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts