SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
So, what happened to it at the auction? I read a lot of classic car auction results especially in Hemmings which is Volvo friendly but I don't recall ever seeing a Volvo.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (ncvolvobob)

oh, sorry, it hasn't happened yet. I think it's Memorial day. I just thought others would want to see it. If interested, it is being offered with some other classic cars in Washington Co, PA. The guy also has a ton of old fire trucks, which are interesting to look at also. All from the same estate.

http://www.auctionzip.com/PA-Auctioneers/377.html

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: 66 Volvo at auction (bpwrightwv)

WOW allot of cars that i would love to bid on there. The 74 Nova looks in really good shape. The Vega Wagon as well as the Opel GT would be fun goofs to own. AS well as a few of the other American IRON. DO not think I am lucky enough to own either of teh Jags and keep them running.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Re: 66 Volvo at auction (bpwrightwv)

Quote, originally posted by bpwrightwv »
fyi, thought someone may be interested to see a 66 Volvo

That's really cool......What model is that? I still don't know much about Volvo, especially vintage ones. The front reminds me a little of a Karman Ghia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.