SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CA car 38 years, FL car 6 years <br>This car has been kept/restored by son of original owner<br>Getting ready to retire and own too many cars<br>- car was repainted original tan, but is due another paint job<br>- original headliner in very nice shape<br>- newer rubber flooring<br>- original seats in good condition with additional seat covers<br>- the original door panels are in very good condition<br>- all door seals, window channels, glass seals replaced <br>- factory roof rack<br>- nice factory exterior trim<br>- new windshield<br>- all instrumentation is rebuilt<br>- original working am radio with remote/hidden 10 CD changer and stereo (sony xplod)<br>- new dash pad<br>- brakes drums/rotors turned, new hoses and pads/shoes, new brake assit<br>- electronic ignition (IPD)<br>- engine B18B rebuilt about 100,000 miles ago, runs strong and clean<br>- 2bbl weber carburetor<br>- new exhaust, muffler, resonator <br>- manual transmission and OD (Volvo) rebuilt<br>- 24 City, 29 Highway<br>- new tires<br>- new clutch and clutch hydraulics <br>- complete new cooling system, including heater core, new heater valve<br>- Volpar AC kit professionally installed with extra electric cooling fan and runs great <br>- new gas tank, rear end, bushings, IPD rear springs, shocks, extra trans and OD, extra parts<br>This car is extremely clean and fun to drive! $11,000 <br>Please call 813-902-1403 or email [email protected]<br>

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 65 122s wagon for sale w/ac, od (zman)

The car is in Tampa and the milage is 380,000.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts

Welcome to Swedespeed, zman.<p>Nice wagon - pics at ipd Ad #3484...<p><A HREF="http://www.ipdusa.com/classifieds.asp?CLC_ID=8" TARGET="_blank">http://www.ipdusa.com/classifieds.asp?CLC_ID=8</A><p>Why I'm fixinda ask some dumb questions ain't sure 'cause I just sold my '68 but here goes...<p>Is the title clear?<br>Is the car currently registered and licensed?<br>Does the car have a current inspection sticker?<br>Is the AC R134a?<br>When last driven on the highway for an extended trip did the car show any needs?<br>And lastly, what does the car need, if anything, in the way of immediate repairs to become fully roadworthy?<p>Whooowee - don't let my wife see me doing this.<p>George Dill<p>

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 65 122s wagon for sale w/ac, od (gdill2)

The title is clear.<br>It's registered and licensed until 1 Mar '10.<br>No inspection stickers required in FL for this car.<br>If R134a is the current coolant required, then yes (kit installed in 2005).<br>No needs for long distance/high speed (70-75mph) crusing. I drove from Tampa to Jacksonville and back (about 500 miles) w/o any problems.<br>The car is completely roadworthy now. It does need some cosmetics:<br>3 nickle-quarter size areas (2 on LF fender in front of driver door, 1 on bottom left corner of lower tailgate) of rust bubbles. Zero underbody rust(garaged CA car from 1965-2004). It could use a paint job . Driver outside door seal and attachment rail need installing (parts on hand). I wouldn't hesitate driving across the US in it now.<p>You don't happen to be USAF George Dill?<br>

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>zman</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You don't happen to be USAF George Dill?<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>No, US Army but that was a looong time back.<p>George Dill<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts