SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5 Titans with tires, great original condition - in southern NH

SOLD on 09-08-2019

Time to thin the wheel hoard... Bought these from original owner of a T5-R who after 20K miles decided he wanted a softer ride, and pulled these with the original Pirellis in favor of 16s and stashed this set in a shed. I ran them for a few summers (with new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires...). I was keeping these thinking I'd eventually have a T5-R, or 850R, but with time and distance spent away from the US certain realities are being adjusted. Plus running 225 section tires on Comets (7.5" wide) makes me feel like I'm winning over 215 section tires on these (7.0" wide).

$750 picked up in NH (southern NH, seacoast area). Willing to ship but I want it to be easy (ie roll everything into a UPS/Fedex store and not deal with boxing/packing/etc.)

Wheels are not perfect, but they are original paint, have never been refinished. If you're looking for a perfect set to put on your $30K T5-R, keep looking. If you're looking for a 10' set to put on your $10K R, this is for you.

I ran the 4 with matching tread on my T5 for 3 summers. Tires are fine, 60% or so worn (I want to say somewhere like 20K miles on tires, if you care I can check the logs), no dry rot, no patches, no stories. The 5th tire is near new, matching brand/model and 99% tread.

One of the wheels has a couple of slight bends. I say slight because it i) balanced out find and; ii) did not vibrate whatsoever, front or rear. Pictured below are detailed shots of the 4 wheels/tires I ran summers, a couple pictures of the 'matching' 5th spare.

PM me if interested. Thanks for looking:

Front & back of the set I ran 3 summers:

Up close shot of wheel faces:

Up close shot of wheel rears:

Worst cosmetic wear examples:

Tread shot:

5th wheel spare:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump (sold the wheel that had no tire, set of 5 available. updated price, description).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts