SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A bit of sun fading, but in good working condition.
Includes 1 cut key, 1 uncut key, 1 spare lock tumbler.

$90 + shipping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm interested mostly for the feet that mount to the vehicle and hold the bars. What model are these mounting feet. What type of rail did your Volvo have? Where are you located? Thanks.

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
Similarly I am wondering if these are P2 V70XC capable.
If so, how much to ship to 20874 or could you bring to Carlisle?

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm interested mostly for the feet that mount to the vehicle and hold the bars. What model are these mounting feet. What type of rail did your Volvo have? Where are you located? Thanks.
Just to be clear, these are cross bars that run between factory roof rails, this is not a roof rack system. Being a 48" cross bar, I'd guess the maximum allowable width between roof rails would be around 42."

I'm in Dahlonega, GA.

Below is a picture of these mounted on my V50. They seem to be the a universal fitment with most Volvo wagons and SUVs.

Similarly I am wondering if these are P2 V70XC capable.
I'll figure out a shipping quote and let you know. I will not be attending Carlisle this year, though I might be able to see if one of the other local guys could deliver them for you.

I'm also going to be selling that roof basket (basket only, not the kayak racks or light bar) if there's any interest.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipping looks like it'd be around $90 on it's own... But if you're interested, I'm pretty sure I can find one of the local guys to bring it to Carlisle.

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
I better not, but thank you for the offer. I have the Thule blades on the XC and they look great but don't accept the snow board attachments. I should just get the blade adapters...
Shipping looks like it'd be around $90 on it's own... But if you're interested, I'm pretty sure I can find one of the local guys to bring it to Carlisle.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I better not, but thank you for the offer. I have the Thule blades on the XC and they look great but don't accept the snow board attachments. I should just get the blade adapters...
You need blade adpaters? Don't you know someone at Thule lol?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts