SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Derek from B+G Suspension. B+G is an aftermarket suspension company. In addition we make OE springs for Volvo as well.<P>We are looking for someone in the southern CA area who is interested in coming down to San Diego. We are looking for a 2000 S40/V40. We would like to do some testing on a new threaded body coilover suspension we just received. In exchange for your time, we will give you a free set of lowering springs which lower the car 1.5". If you are intersted we would like to do this ASAP.<P>Thanks and regards,<P>Derek - B+G Suspension<P>

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't beleive it!<P>I have been after coilovers for a year now and when some appear a) i don't live in the US of A and b) i don't have a 2000 spec s40

·
Registered
415 Posts
Robert, <P> Doesn't Ohlins make a set of coil-overs for the s40? You might want to look into that cause I know I saw them somewhere.<P><BR>Carlos

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are doing a 1.6" lowering spring right now.Pr.Nr.98.1.029>MSRP $329<BR>Honestly, probably not. The 40 Series coilovers are based off of our racing program in Europe.<P>-Derek <BR>B+G

·
Registered
35 Posts
Rob,<P>The B+G coilovers will work for your car. Just contact the branch of Euro Carparts nearest to you and they can order them through from Holland. Make sure you specify the set for a MY2000 car.<P>Better still why don't you try a fully adjustable set from LEDA who are based in Essex. I've driven a couple of cars with them and they would outcorner all but the best of the performance cars out there.<P>The only thing is the ride quality.......well there isn't any!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Derek<BR>if you need some one to test your springs in philadelphia you let me know.we got the poconos and heavy roads and all kinds of driving conditions here i would Love to do some testing!<BR>let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts