SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels are in great shape, some minor scuffs etc...Tires are ok but will need to be replaced soon, am currently driving on them. I bought this car in Pennsylvania and I live In NYC, it came with these Pegasus wheels, however I use my car for long distance road trips and to haul photography equiptment and would prefer some stock 16in Volvo wheels, instead of low profile tires that the potholes and parallel parking and crappy weather here are not so good for, and no room for extra set of rims in my apt.

Looking to sell or swap these, either for rims and cash or rims with good tires etc, let me know! if I can't sell or swap I will buy 16in rims and new tires and just sell them as rims with tires removed..more pictures after post approved, just joined this to list them, long timer listener, first time caller here...want to make sur eit works

http://i.imgur.com/Yg7Qfsj.jpg

·
Registered
17,405 Posts
What will you ask for them? Just bought tires but legs would be great to have. More detailed pics?

·
Registered
17,405 Posts
Yeah, we got pounded too. Well, they're not death but they are scratched and curbed. Ever get down to DC area?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the stock 16" Tellus wheels on my XC70 with practically brand new factory size (215 65 16) general tires. They have maybe 800-1000 miles on them. I want to put R calipers on the car so ive been considering Pegs to clear them. What size tires are on the Pegs, its hard to make it out in the pic... 235 50 17? I can send you pics if you're interested.

·
Registered
17,405 Posts
235/50/17 is what I see in the pictures.
Never heard back from 212xc70 on the texting. Hope the trip went well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts