SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 Midir wheels with continental 235/40 18 all season tires mounted and balanced a week ago. Tires are 9/32, practically new. Wheels aren't perfect, curb rash on some. Wheels have no bends or cracks, they balanced out perfectly. They came off a 2013 c70. I had bought these for my s70, the spacers I ordered weren't machined correctly :facepalm: With the winter coming I'd rather just get rid of these and not have to worry about storing them. Asking $800, but very motivated to sell so I don't have to worry about storing this winter. Tires and Wheels are in Bridgewater MA at my parents place, can be seen nights or weekend.

Again, motivated to sell. Make me an offer

Picture isn't that great, was pretty frustrated after spending a few hours last night trying to figure out why the spacers weren't fitting. Can get more pics if necessary.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
great deal, especially with tires. wish they were around when i was looking a year ago

·
Registered
388 Posts
So they are the 18x8 that came off the C70 then or 18x7.5? They definitely need some lovin'. Nice price though. Can you post pics of all 4 wheels though please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are the 18x8 wheels, I will be posting some more pics this weekend. Have received some interest but they're still available as of right now, would like to see them go to a fellow enthusiast on here before I post them on craigslist

1 - 5 of 5 Posts