SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

Since I have already put the eudora's on, I might as well see if anyone wants to grab these. I have 4 very clean mestra's with brand new (under 500 miles) Kumho all seasons in 205/50/r17 WITH working TPMS sensors. The wheels are straight with no bends, and a couple have very small knicks/rash on the outside rim.

*Updated* Tires have ~7000-7500 miles on them now, still 75-80% tire

Located in Southern CT (Norwalk Area) I would like to keep options open to local sales first. Can drive up to 75-100 miles to meet. Can ship at buyers cost.

EDIT for price adjustment (oct 10th), 500$ + shipping for everything. wheels alone 300, tires alone 300 (if separating I will keep tpms sensors)

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back up for sale, winter is over. Tires have probably 7500 miles on them now, still in fantastic condition. still includes tpms, and even center caps

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wheels

Are you willing to trade? I have 5 Volans with fairly new Good Year Eagle GT tires. Rims have curb rash and one has a crack but holding air pressure. Tires have about 5K miles

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve, trying to get a sale out of them but might be open to a trade.

Ceemost, sent you a text, we can try and meet up this week if you're really interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts