SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 SR. Staring the car today, It seemed rough for a second then settled out. This afternoon it got worse and seemed the etm was trying to prevent the car from stalling by increasing throttle. Only other symptom was rough idle at lights intermittently. No misfires under load and sometimes the problem is non-existent. Pulled the codes and here's what I had:

Mod P0026: Intake Valve Control Solenoid Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1
Mod P0016: Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor A
ECM 120D Air Mass
ECM 611B Inlet Camshaft Sensor
ECM 670C Camshaft Position, inlet

I'm going to take a wild guess and say I should probably replace the intake cam position sensor. Anyone have any tips or reasons I shouldn't give this a shot? Not sure how the MAF figures in though.

Here are some unrelated ones I pulled that I think are why my Active Chassis/DSTC is out. The pedal sensor I can take care of easily but the ABS 0109, if anyone has ideas their input is appreciated.

ECM 900C Brake Pedal Sensor
ABS 0109 Communication Between Control Units
ABS 0103 Pedal Position Sensor

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

·
Registered
590 Posts
When was the last time you changed the oil?

I fought an issue like this, oil was changed less than 3000 ago so I refused to believe it could be oil, used vida to check the sensors and adjusters, in the end it was dirty oil...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If it were my R I would clean every ground and positive connection for every fuse block in the car. Front and back. Clean the ground from the body to engine. I would also pull, inspect every fuse and relay. I did this when I bought my VR.

I would then hook the battery back up and run Vida. Let’s face it. This car is a few years old and who knows what happened with the PO’s. This will cost you nothing. Then you can start throwing parts at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts