SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is kind of embarassing but since I sold my 1998 V70R I forgot to get rid of my snows! They only have a couple of thousand miles on them, are in great shape and they are already mounted on four Volvo steel rims and balanced...ready to go! Right now, they are packed in palstic bags and laid on their sides, not standing.<P>I will let them go for $375 plus shipping. If you are within 50 miles from the Philadelphia area, I will deliver them to you.<P>Yannis <P>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you still have these? If so do you have a pic of the steel rims they are on? What brand/size of tire do you have on them? If you could reply with contact info that would be great.<P>Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
39,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000V70R:<BR><B>Do you still have these? If so do you have a pic of the steel rims they are on? What brand/size of tire do you have on them? If you could reply with contact info that would be great.<P>Thanks!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I don't have any pictures of the rims as I do not own a digital camera. If I can borrow the camera we have at work, I will take a picture and send it to you. The rims are the exact black steel rims that are found in the base S/V70s (15"). None are bent and/or scratched, they are in tremendous shape. The tires are Bridgestone Blizzaks, 195/60-15. They are "Q" rated with a load rating of "88".<P>Let me know if you are interested.<P>Thanks,<P>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to find 16" wheels/tires. I didn't realize yours were 15". Thanks anyhow though. I'm sure they will be a good match for someone on the boards.<P>- John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts