SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some curb rash but good for winter ride.. $400.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Location, pics, wheel type/model, even just # of spokes would help. And the full name and size of the tire.

I understand that $400 isn't a huge amount of cash for wheels and tires, but details help...

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Standard 5 spoke (awd alloy) wheels. bfg touring t/a tires. S. Ct.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Again
The SIZE of the tires that are mounted

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again
The SIZE of the tires that are mounted
The oem size that Volvo V70 awd came with. Feel like a genius now? good.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
???

Acting like a smartash isn't getting your stuff sold any faster. What is it with a rash of rudeness in the classifieds?

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bootsie/JRL Dont stalk me in my posts. It's obvious you have nothing better to do with your life. There's nothing wrong with my posting. The ONLY thing wrong is a 50+ year old sock puppet who needs to get a life. Thank you and have a wonderful trolling day elsewhere. (JRL will now reply with more Hi jacking) be patient<

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Anybody else see any stalking? I WAS looking to buy some 16" wheels... Now I'm not. Looks like you're the only one who lost out.

I was trying to politely help you out and point out some missing info.

Later!!

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody else see any stalking? I WAS looking to buy some 16" wheels... Now I'm not. Looks like you're the only one who lost out.

I was trying to politely help you out and point out some missing info.

Later!!
You lost out too Jrl. Not many here like you for your negative pompous bs.:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
And posts that contain nothing but douchbaggery. Whats so damn hard about posting a few pics and tire size? Obviously, you're not wanting to sell these wheels very badly. There's a lot wrong with your post, genius.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The world is ending and these morons are whining worse than Sandy.

And posts that contain nothing but douchbaggery. Whats so damn hard about posting a few pics and tire size? Obviously, you're not wanting to sell these wheels very badly. There's a lot wrong with your post, genius.
Monkeyboy simmer down and suck on a banana.:D For those who need a good set of winter tires and rims feel free to pm me. I'd be glad to show you these..:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts