SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of new wheels for my 2017 Volvo XC90 and have my old wheels and tires for sale. They are two years old. The wheels are in great condition and the tires have about 6m left (5-10k miles). They were just balanced last week. One of the tires has a plug in it with a very slow leak and they are loud at this point. The tires are Pirelli Scorpion Verdi 235/60 R18.

I’m in NC so it would be best for a local sale as I imagine the shipping to be a bit prohibitive.

I was thinking that $500 would be a good price. Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is the price wrong or is it just that people don’t want these wheels? I thought they could be used for snow tires perhaps?

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Is the price wrong or is it just that people don’t want these wheels? I thought they could be used for snow tires perhaps?

They would be great for snow tires for someone. I just bought a set a couple of weeks ago otherwise I'd be reaching out.

If you haven't already you might want to advertise in a few more places like facebook marketplace, craigslist, offerup and consider having the tires removed if they are loud now, one has a leak, and don't add a lot of value. It will be much cheaper to ship to someone without tires that are just going to be removed anyway.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They would be great for snow tires for someone. I just bought a set a couple of weeks ago otherwise I'd be reaching out.

If you haven't already you might want to advertise in a few more places like facebook marketplace, craigslist, offerup and consider having the tires removed if they are loud now, one has a leak, and don't add a lot of value. It will be much cheaper to ship to someone without tires that are just going to be removed anyway.
Thank you for your feedback, I’m happy to remove the tires if that is the issue.....I thought they would serve a dual purpose of protecting the wheel during shipment......

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Thank you for your feedback, I’m happy to remove the tires if that is the issue.....I thought they would serve a dual purpose of protecting the wheel during shipment......

That's true - without tires on them you would need to box the wheels prior to shipping.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts