SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used these wheels since 2005 (purchased the wheels new from tirerack) as winter wheels on my 2004 V70R. No significant curb damage or anything else, but they do show normal wear from ~15 winters use. The paint is not in great shape especially around the hubs. See the pics.

Currently the wheels have General tire Altimax Artic tires mounted. The tires were purchased in 2015 and have a lot of tread left. Unfortunately, one tire has a small bubble on the sidewall (just visible in the bottom pic). I drove on it this season, but it needs to be replaced. These tires are great in the snow. I'd gladly run them again.

Replace the one tire and you'll have a great winter set for cheap! Plastidip the wheels if you want to try out something different.

Likely fits cars other than S60R & V70Rs.

17x7, 5-108, ET38
225/45R17 tires

$250. Local pick-up only.
I'm in the metro Detroit area somewhat near Beck road and M14.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
70 views and no one has pointed out that that two of the tires are installed on the wrong side of the car (directional tread pattern)? Has the internet become a kinder gentler place? Have the true car aficionados given up on Volvo wagons?

Good help is hard to find. At least I didn't post up my stupidity for all to see on the internet...Oh crap.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok guys, it's been snowing all day in the metro Detroit area. Drop me a line and buy these wheels and snow tires before you crash your car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts