SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 Sport Edition 17x7 wheels, 5 design, 5x108 but unknown on model name. 3 are in good condition with no curbing, one is curbed more or less all the way around, minor blemishes here and there. Currently wearing Pirelli winter 240 snosport tires (235/45/17), with probably a season's worth of tread left. I will have them dismounted if anyone is interested in just the rims. They would make a good winter set; they appear to be straight with no bends/damage, however in the spirit of full disclosure I have never mounted these on any vehicle. The previous owner of the vehicle stated he had hub rings put on the inside of the wheel. With that said, I don't know all the specs on this wheel. If someone wants to educate me on how to decipher the stamped #'s on the inside of the wheel to determine size, etc, the help would be appreciated.

With that said, they came with the R, and at this point in my life I have no desire to be swapping wheels on an AWD car every season. Get them out of my basement. I will not ship with the tires. Will ship rims only at buyers expense. I'll start at $300/bo local pickup or + $shipping.

My zip- 01566.

IMG]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/05MAG-RT/2005%20Magnum%20RT/photo4.jpg[/IMG]

If my attempt at uploading this pic fails, PM me direct for pictures if interested. I will not fight with photobucket all afternoon just to satisfy browsers. Email me and I'll send you pics from every angle. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to Turbolags for the pic help. Interested buyers Pm for all pics.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
01566, Sturbridge Ma.

When I purchased my R, the previous owner told me that he ran these on the car, with the installed hub rings. I have never mounted them on the car, so in the spirit of full disclosure and complete transparency, I will not guarantee fitment on ANY car. But they SHOULD fit with no issues and I was told that they do. The inside of the wheel is stamped 5x108 in one spot, and then 4x114, 5x112, 6x110

Tread depth is minimal, probably 5-6/32 or so. Wear is even across the board. Probably one season left.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose I will just unload them on Craigslist if there is no interest here. Will likely take a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM's responded to.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an offer on the tires; is anyone interested in just the wheels? Bueller? Yellow95?? Anyone???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wheels and tires still available? I'll take them Friday. give me a call or text. 401-545-1327

1 - 10 of 10 Posts