SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, they are the ones right off my C70. They've been on the car all these 14500 miles.
For those who have been looking for bigger fuel injectors for their 850s, this will be a good buy.
$55 each, $275 for all five. You pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested in purchasing your injectors please e mail me at [email protected] if you still have them. ps. why are you getting rid of them thanks mike

quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:
Yup, they are the ones right off my C70. They've been on the car all these 14500 miles.
For those who have been looking for bigger fuel injectors for their 850s, this will be a good buy.
$55 each, $275 for all five. You pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ill tell you why since he has not on the board yet......his cars a beast...and hes running a lot higher horsepower and he was running lean, so he needed larger injectors.....
right?

Pete

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mrmandmman:
Ill tell you why since he has not on the board yet......his cars a beast...and hes running a lot higher horsepower and he was running lean, so he needed larger injectors.....
right?

Pete
Yup.

Mike, I would think you've at least seen my posts on VS before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes Kai,I have seen your posts on VS. I wasnt sure why you were getting rid of the injectors. If they were the originals from when you replaced your injectors or not. Do you still have them? If so I would be interested. Thanks Mike

quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:

Yup.

Mike, I would think you've at least seen my posts on VS before.

[This message has been edited by brewmania (edited 03-31-2002).]

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quote:

Originally posted by brewmania:
If they were the originals from when you replaced your injectors or not.
Yup, they are.
quote:

I posted:They've been on the car all these 14500 miles.
I still have them.

[This message has been edited by The_one_n_only (edited 03-31-2002).]

·
Registered
6 Posts
what is the difference between those injectors and the ones in my 1996 850 turbo. Will your injectors make a difference in performance? I have a pes chip & a big bore throttle body. Will they help? Are they worth it? What do you think? thanks Mike

If they make sense I want them please e-mail me. Thanks

[This message has been edited by brewmania (edited 03-31-2002).]

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mrmandmman:
What would the difference in performance be kai?

Pete
I don't know, peter...just know that you will be able to push more with these injectors. Hard for me to just give out any arbitrary figure without any proof.

Hehe..I'm not some online Volvo 'Performance Tuner' who just estimates everything like that.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike,

Haven't heard back from you, guess you don't need them anymore. Let me know, or they will be sold to either my friend or I will start offering these injectors on other sites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts