SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after searching and looking and coming up pretty well empty on exactly how I wanna upgrade the brakes. My plan is to go to 320mm in the front and 302 - 305mm in the rear.

What's the easiest way to do this?
I'm aware that volvo made a P2 upgrade for 320mm rotors and the kit is no longer available but parts can still be found at around.

Another options is to make my own "extension braces" which I would be able to use the same calipers and carriers I have now.

There may be another option of using Focus ST parts but haven't been able to find a documented case of it. Also seen a thread where someone used calipers and carriers off a 2011 volvo, but can't seem to find it.

Some of the conflicting info I got is that the calipers are the same for 320mm and some said they're not.

Rears I believe I can just switch carriers and be good to go.

So I'm throwing myself at the mercy of the forum what's the cheapest easiest way to do this upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also another hitch is rotors I would like slotted and drilled but I don't believe that will be an option unless someone finds otherwise

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did manage to get a set of used calipers and carriers for 320mm rotors everything should bolt right up

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Calipers and carriers arrived today will post pics tomorrow.

Still have to figure out rotor options maybe focus st are the same not sure would love to know

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't got a chance to clean up the calipers yet will add pics soon hopefully.

Anyone have any idea for rotors? I want drilled and slotted rotors. If they are over 320 I can always machine them down at work. Gotta find the cheapest option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts