SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some webternet poking about and found that at some point Brembo made a 4 pot callipers for 305 x 28 mm discs. These were made for few European cars and Ford Focus (ST, 2005/2006).

Just wondering if this could be a replacement for Volvo 305mm rotor with fabricated bracket. Maybe a Ford bracket would work as Ford and Volvo were actually using the same bin for parts for ST.

Couldn’t find anything on 316mm.

I’ve looked about briefly on eBay and didn’t find what I hoped.
But my fellow junkyard warriors, should you find yourself roaming the oily, petrol infested wasteland of automotive glory have a look.

Let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
16,131 Posts
Probably fit a 316 best. That being said, there are factory brembos for p2s.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
This is so you can keep 16s?

I was going to check out pick n save today, but forgot they moved. Haven't been in a yard since March. If I make my way into one I'll shoot you a message.

·
Registered
16,131 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes but that is 11x my budget when you consider shipping, exchange and general proctology exam. We up here work in Beaver pellets currency which is not generally favourable.
:D

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Why not just grab some R brembo's from a junkyard?

·
Registered
16,131 Posts
I think the aim was low profile stronger calipers, since everyone knows about all the easy bolt on solutions

·
Registered
16,131 Posts
Stronger than what? Stock? Or the R brembo's?
Single piston 305s without making 17” wheels mandatory or the fun of P2R Brembos and wheel clearences

1 - 12 of 12 Posts