SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Why feature a Ford Focus on Swedespeed? In case you've missed it, the Ford Focus ST is about as close to a Volvo as any Ford has gotten since the blue oval invested in Volvo. The Focus itself is P1-based, meaning it shares component sets with everything from the the S40 and V50 to the new C70 and just-shown C30. At the heart of the ST beats the same turbocharged Volvo 5-cylinder fitted under the hoods of the Focus' aforementioned Swedish cousins. Given Wolf Racing is announcing a 300 hp kit for the P1 spec T5 engine for this Ford, we found this news more than applicable to S40, V50 and C70 owners on this site, as well as all of those thinking of putting a deposit down on the hot new C30.

Full Story

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Re: 300HP Volvo-Powered Ford Focus ST from WOLF ([email protected])

no changes to the intake, sounds like a software deal and a clipped exhaust blade with a new intake blade on the turbo... Huge bucks. I would not the VW 2.0 already has a new aftermarket integrated manifold out that can take T-28 housings.... that what we need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: 300HP Volvo-Powered Ford Focus ST from WOLF (Oldman)

this tuning package is not that good, iv got 310bhp running from my ST, next on the cards is the GT28RS upgrade with a Primary Designs manifold when they finally make it!! plus i will be gettin some WP Pro 6pots 360mm brakes for the front (designed for the S40/V50). anyone got any views on WP?

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 300HP Volvo-Powered Ford Focus ST from WOLF (Focus_ASBO)

Quote, originally posted by Focus_ASBO »
this tuning package is not that good, iv got 310bhp running from my ST, next on the cards is the GT28RS upgrade with a Primary Designs manifold when they finally make it!! plus i will be gettin some WP Pro 6pots 360mm brakes for the front (designed for the S40/V50). anyone got any views on WP?

Please share info on that Primary Designs manifold when it hits. We're most curious.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah no problems guys, its still under development at the moment by a company called PumaBuild in England, Alan (the owner) is working on it with Primary Designs but more than likely it wont be out this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts