SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am helping my friend sell his father's hoard of Volvo parts. They got hit with some back taxes and disposal fees so it is paramount to sell as much as we can to subsidize the cleaning to keep the service part of the business up. There is about a 3 football field size area of just Volvos then a big barn filled to the gills with parts.

The company is Drennen Service and is located in Ravenna, Ohio. There are A LOT of old RWD Volvo's there as well as some P2-era models, follow the link HERE to see pictures of the whole place.

They prefer not to ship at the moment, they are just a 3 man operation, 2 men need to service cars to keep money coming in. Me and some other fellas are volunteering some time to help move parts/cars but we do have people coming by often so things may be gone, please be patient as again it's a small operation here with thousands of parts.

If you are near and would like to swing by feel free, send me a PM and I will provide the address and more information.

ALL inquires for parts needs to go to this email: [email protected]

If you REALLY need something shipped, send me a PM and I can pick/ship it for you but I need a week lead time. If you can buy a palletfull of stuff we can arrange that as well. The best is if you buy a whole car and we can fill it with more parts because most of these will go to scrap. I have a good car shipping contact for a good price.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
I live in the area. In your opinion are there any potential project cars here or more just a source of parts to keep cars going?

I am thinking Amazon or 240 turbo, if there are any there.

The bertone collection here is something else.

·
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the area. In your opinion are there any potential project cars here or more just a source of parts to keep cars going?

I am thinking Amazon or 240 turbo, if there are any there.

The bertone collection here is something else.
I would definitely say so, plenty of project cars ready for work. I will post up some macro pics of the place soon but there are some fellas from Michigan here picking up a couple P1800s right now, I can take a look for Amazons but there defintely is a full 240 turbo in decent condition, body is great

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
If I were closer I'd dig through those 164's and try to take as much as possible, hopefully you you're getting stuff moved though!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I am helping my friend sell his father's hoard of Volvo parts. They got hit with some back taxes and disposal fees so it is paramount to sell as much as we can to subsidize the cleaning to keep the service part of the business up. There is about a 3 football field size area of just Volvos then a big barn filled to the gills with parts.

The company is Drennen Service and is located in Ravenna, Ohio. There are A LOT of old RWD Volvo's there as well as some P2-era models, follow the link HERE to see pictures of the whole place.

They prefer not to ship at the moment, they are just a 3 man operation, 2 men need to service cars to keep money coming in. Me and some other fellas are volunteering some time to help move parts/cars but we do have people coming by often so things may be gone, please be patient as again it's a small operation here with thousands of parts.

If you are near and would like to swing by feel free, send me a PM and I will provide the address and more information.

ALL inquires for parts needs to go to this email: [email protected]

If you REALLY need something shipped, send me a PM and I can pick/ship it for you but I need a week lead time. If you can buy a palletfull of stuff we can arrange that as well. The best is if you buy a whole car and we can fill it with more parts because most of these will go to scrap. I have a good car shipping contact for a good price.
Your google drive is broken. Nothing appears inside folder.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Any 17x8 Sadia Rims in the collection that are in good shape without any bends or dents?
I doubt it - think really old Volvos (544, 240, 780, things of that ilk) it's about a half hour from me. I don't know if you are on FB but there are a few groups that I see wheels come up for sale from time to time. The other person you could check with would be Prolix Argon swedespeed member.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I doubt it - think really old Volvos (544, 240, 780, things of that ilk) it's about a half hour from me. I don't know if you are on FB but there are a few groups that I see wheels come up for sale from time to time. The other person you could check with would be Prolix Argon swedespeed member.
Mind shooting me a link? I tried looking around last winter but had no luck. And the one I found at junk yards wanted $$$. Even for rims with road rash and bends. So I gave up. But would make sense if I can score a set for a reasonable amount instead of paying $100 every time to Mount and Unmount my Winter / Summer Tires.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Mind shooting me a link? I tried looking around last winter but had no luck. And the one I found at junk yards wanted $$$. Even for rims with road rash and bends. So I gave up. But would make sense if I can score a set for a reasonable amount instead of paying $100 every time to Mount and Unmount my Winter / Summer Tires.
Sent you a PM. Check that site (and others) from time to time and something is bound to come up.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Might want to connect with 95WanderWagen he could probably deliver larger items within some reasonable driving distance.

What sort of P2 items do you have?

The link doesn't show any pictures. Black P2 wagon rear wing in 019 Black?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts