SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided not to go and I'm selling these to anyone on the forum at my cost, which is $320 each after all the fees they tacked on. These are 3 day passes for test/qualifying/race. These are nice high visibility seats on turn 3 Section 2 Row 21 seats 15-17. If you know anything about the track you will know this is right after they come off the straight and head into the chicanes.

I'm only selling these altogether. They are also listed on Stubhub at considerably more. They tickets will ship to you once they come to me in October (like all the tickets)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've decided not to go and I'm selling these to anyone on the forum at my cost, which is $320 each after all the fees they tacked on. These are 3 day passes for test/qualifying/race. These are nice high visibility seats on turn 3 Section 2 Row 21 seats 15-17. If you know anything about the track you will know this is right after they come off the straight and head into the chicanes.

I'm only selling these altogether. They are also listed on Stubhub at considerably more. They tickets will ship to you once they come to me in October (like all the tickets)

Hey inteller... If you want you can sell your tickets on this website http://www.f1deals.com.

They can even post your ticket to their smm accounts like Fb, twitter, digg, pinterest, myspace, google plus, reddit, delicious..etc.. Contact their website for more advertising details...
I have sold quite a lot of tickets after them posting my ad. Just helping though. GOOD LUCK!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts