SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3" Phuz downpipe for sale. It is unused and basically new minus a few light scratches from sitting around. I opted for ceramic coating and a second O2 bung for wideband. It has a plug there as well if you don't need to use the second bung. <p><B>Here is the description from the website:</B><br>PhuzDP features 3/8" 304 SS Flanges, 3" 304 SS Mandrel bends, 3" 304 SS straight legs, 3" 304 SS 6" length Flex-Pipe, 3" High-Flow Magnaflow (EPA & Carb Certified) Catalytic Converter. <p>Optional Turbo-Black ceramic coating (2000 °F) - $50<br>Optional Extra O2 Bung (Wideband O2 purposes) - $20<p>Fits: 2004-2007 Volvo S60R/V70R, 2001-2009 S60/V70 2.5T, 2001-2009 S60/V70 T5<p>I tried to install it yesterday, got fed up and don't want to mess with it again. Never completed install, never had exhaust through it. <p>Price as listed on the site is $745 +shipping/tax new.<p>$650 shipped

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: 3" DP S60R, new (jackb1)

Is this a DP from the Phuz’s first batch? Around December of 2008? If so, it may need to be sent back to Matt so it can be adjusted. I had one from this batch and there was a fitment problem, (I think it was the alignment of the turbo-to-DP flange). Most of the people that were in on that first group buy sent the DP back and it was fixed free of charge (including shipping fees.) If this is one from one of the newer revised batches I am interested.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 3" DP S60R, new (White-R)

It is from the first batch and was sent back and corrected. I spoke to Phuz and of the 20 produced, he assured me that all of the corrected pipes fit perfectly so there is no problem with the pipe. <p>I was working with just enough space to slide under my car and on gravel. I just got pissed off and gave up. It has been sitting in my garage for months and will probably just sit there again until I find the time to work on it again. I'd rather have the $ for my bike right now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (imageomega)

PM replied. <p>I should mention that I'm not really looking for anything on trade.<p>Still for sale.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: (tomedkaz)

IM sent

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (miamiquikkid11)

Yup, emails went out yesterday. I replied to all with a price of $600. If nobody wants it for $600 then I'm going to hang onto it and maybe try to get it installed again sometime down the road when I actually have time.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Re: (jackb1)

I'll take it at $600 shipped, if that's the going offer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (VTT5)

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but $600 + cost to ship. No charges, just my actual cost, probably $25-$50.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (VTT5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>VTT5</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll take it at $600 shipped, if that's the going offer.</TD></TR></TABLE><br>Worth a hell of a lot more than $600

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Re: (JRL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>JRL</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>Worth a hell of a lot more than $600</TD></TR></TABLE><p>$675 new + 70 for the bells and whistles (I have no use for the second bung). <p>OP, you have email (can't open IMs ATM).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts