SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new down pipe bought from races60r.com check the website for specs it's made better than all the other comparable pipes on the market, top end is ceramic coated for reduced temps, thicker metal for longevity, no check engine lights. One thing, it is only for fwd models won't fit awd, other than that i only used it for 1 to 2 weeks, it definitely added power nice pull. I can email pics, I bought it for over $600 I'm looking for $350. Possibly negotiable. You can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've noticed that you have three posting about this same pipe... why do you keep posting new post and never respond to the old one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I have pics but i have to email them to you, send me an email and i will reply with pics @[email protected]

The old post wasn't clear enough I keep getting interest for r's and this pipe is only for fwd vehicles, but I didn't realize there were replies on the other post, I've responded to every email I got, which were many but unfortunately all looking for awd compatable.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
So what's the diff in the pipe to make it FWD only?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Think it may work on a 98 V70R that is no longer AWD. I would assume that it must have interfered with the driveshaft to the rear?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts