SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car was gone this morning when I went back, they move them fast at this yard. Sorry to get hopes up. Next time if I have time, I will pull good stuff. Left yesterday at 2 pm and it was gone this morning at 9 am. That's only 4 hours of business time and they had added about 50 cars in the space they had cleared.

In my quest for parts for my s60t5m there was a 2000xc with black seats and really good xc rails at my the junkyard I went to? Any interest in either? Seats look really good but won't last too long, all windows are broken and seats will need to be cleaned up. Let me know if you want me to pull and ship.

Craig

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Give me a quote for the xc rails shipped to 31088

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back this morning and the car was gone - they were clearing space and staging cars yesterday, apparently they crushed this one. I spent about 4.5 hours combing the yard looking but not other xc rails, sorry.

Craig

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
What yard was this?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crazy rays jessup location - They still had a few p2 S60's, 2001 s60 2.4T, 2004 2.5Tawd, another na s60, an s80 - 2004 i think, and several 850's, na and turbo and some rwd 240 940 740 and suck. Stock moves fast there, slower at the MT airy location but I have only been there once. Jessup is closest location to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts