SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone succesfully diagnose this before?

According to Vida some possible sources are

Intake air leakage
High fuel pressure
Leaking injectors
Damaged mass air flow (MAF) sensor
Contaminated engine oil
Oil level too high
Damaged heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) (bank 1).

I replaced both O2 sensors abount 1K miles ago when I replaced the angle gear collar / sleeve. I earsed the fault code and drove approximately 250 miles with no instance of the code.

My R has 91K mikes on it and I just replaced the engine oil at 90K (which is when I confirmed I no longer had AWD)

This code was visable before I changed the oil I am only ruling that and the O2 Sensors out as a possible cause.

·
Registered
837 Posts
ya I have that alogn with the fuel trim lower limit. did you ever solve it? I also get a MAF code but with a brand new oem maf.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone succesfully diagnose this before?

According to Vida some possible sources are

Intake air leakage
High fuel pressure
Leaking injectors
Damaged mass air flow (MAF) sensor
Contaminated engine oil
Oil level too high
Damaged heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) (bank 1).

I replaced both O2 sensors abount 1K miles ago when I replaced the angle gear collar / sleeve. I earsed the fault code and drove approximately 250 miles with no instance of the code.

My R has 91K mikes on it and I just replaced the engine oil at 90K (which is when I confirmed I no longer had AWD)

This code was visable before I changed the oil I am only ruling that and the O2 Sensors out as a possible cause.
i had this code on my 02 S60 T5 ''long term fuel trim'' ..... turned out to be related to a gigantic 2'' crack in the charge pipe running from IC to ETM, the crack was hidden quite well in the 45 degree seem...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts