SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,<p>New to the forum, but a long time 240 owner and occasional broswer of the forum. I have a question that I hope someone might be able to point me in the r ight direction on...<p>I just purchased a limited edition 242TI, and I was curious as to whether or not the car appears on the register. I believe the person from whom I purchased it said it might be there.<p>I tried contacting the organizer of this register, Ray Parsons, but the email got bounced back. Does anyone know who might be overseeing the register, and how to contact him or her?<p>Thanks.<p>Joel.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: 240 Register (jagacki)

Welcome to Swedespeed Joel...<p>...and nice Volvo!<p>Here is Ray's latest contact info...<p>Ray Parsons<br>1-703-948-7396<br>1258 Mason Hill Ct.<br>Herndon, VA 20170<br>rdp10~juno.com ([email protected])<p>Post some pics!<p>George Dill<p>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 240 Register (gdill2)

George,<p>Thanks for the info - much apprecaited. As soon as I get it cleaned up a bit I'll definitely get some images up.<p>Thanks again,<p>Joel.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Re: 240 Register (jagacki)

242TI? I dont think I have ever seen one of those! Post more info. might wanna post it in the 240 section though, things can get ugly if someone believes this is in the wrong post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts