SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,<br>I recently bought a set of pegasus ipd for my s40, now i am searching for tires. I want a 235/45R17 97W Dunlop® SP Sport Signature but i dont know if this will rub. Anyone can help me? I use the tires size calculator and it show that for a s40/v50 this will rub but for the 17 OEM it will be fine. Please help me... Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: 235 45 17 tires (joseignaciopr)

I'm running the same size tire on a TD wheel with a 47mm backspacing and my car is lowered, I have no rubbing issues

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: 235 45 17 tires (ThriveonT5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>ThriveonT5</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm running the same size tire on a TD wheel with a 47mm backspacing and my car is lowered, I have no rubbing issues</TD></TR></TABLE><p>post some pix, im interested in spacers...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: (joseignaciopr)

What is the width of your wheels? Mine are 17x7 47mm offset and no rubbing, if your wheels are 8" I'm not sure if you'll have issues. <p>nme95k: I'm getting some paint work done and a clear bra installed, I'll post some pics when she's done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts