SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
500 break in miles, hair still on tire, looking for a quick sale to best bidder.
Will deliver within Tri-State area or ship outside to buyer's cost.
TARGET PRICE $350

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: 235/40R18 P-Zero Rosso (dhellz)

One tire (ie. title says Rosso not Rossos)?

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (fischmama)

Quote, originally posted by fischmama »
I'll buy'em if its a set of four.

I asked first.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (MagoonR)

Quote, originally posted by MagoonR »

I asked first.
Actually, you didn't, (at least not here).

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (dhellz)

Quote, originally posted by dhellz »
where do you guys live? whoever is closer is probably the easiest

So you're asking $350 for four PZeros w/500 miles?

BTW, I am in PA and he's in IL as you can see on the username.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they actually have 637 miles on them now but ill take them off tom if u want them. and yes they are 350 for 4 pzero rosso's. where in pa are u?

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (fischmama)

Quote, originally posted by fischmama »
MagoonR if you don't want them i'll take them for sure and of course pay for shipping.

Fisch....

If you need the Rossos now, they're yours. My Rossos will most likely make it through the season and I am looking for replacements for next year or should I decide to sell the R.

Otherwise, I will take them if the buyer isn't willing to ship or simply wants to deal closer to the area.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am going away for two days and will be able to either meet magoon or ship to fisch on wednesday. Let me know who what you guys decide.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im back...do either of you guys want these? i need to order my other tires by tom so please let me know asap.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts

Quote, originally posted by dhellz »
im back...do either of you guys want these? i need to order my other tires by tom so please let me know asap.

I sent both Fisch and you an IM. Since Fisch does not have tires and is still riding around on his snows, I offered him the first refusal. However, I would buy them if he doesn't respond in reasonable time (and if the tires have no damage of course). Either way, I would go ahead and buy your replacements.

Modified by MagoonR at 3:58 PM 5-24-2006

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have never bought or sold anything online, so im not sure what my options are as far as getting paid. how would i find out the shipping costs and where would i go to ship? i assume a ups store. my phone is 201 341 1559. it is probably easier if u call me at this point.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

Let me ask you a question, why did you post tires for sale if you haven't a CLUE what to do next?
You have stroked 2 people around, now when you have the 2 buyers you're sitting there glass eyed, what to do next, why the heck did you post in the first place?

Why would you offer someting for sale on line not knowing what to do?
If you want to be hand held, go to Ebay, they will answer all your questions, you're wasting everyone's time

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
why are you even commenting on here. is this what you do for fun? excuse me for not being as internet sale saavy as yourself. Mind your business ******.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Ditto - it takes more time to read the interruptions - on every thread - than it does for the two interested parties to figure out how to ship.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts