SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatdaya guys think will be added or subtracted from the XC60 in 2022? I've been surprised by how few changes the model has experienced. I wasn't expecting anything dramatic, but no new colors or options have really been added that are of note.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Whatdaya guys think will be added or subtracted from the XC60 in 2022? I've been surprised by how few changes the model has experienced. I wasn't expecting anything dramatic, but no new colors or options have really been added that are of note.
You can get some idea by looking at how little MY2021 XC90 is changed.
No more exhaust pipe on rear bumper cover, for example, eg, pretended to be a EV. :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
European competitors 4-5 years after the introduction of the new model release facelift models (different exterior lights, bumpers front and back modified, different front grille, colors, interior improvements
GLC and Q5 have already introduced facelift models, X3 will do so in the middle of next year

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can get some idea by looking at how little MY2021 XC90 is changed.
No more exhaust pipe on rear bumper cover, for example, eg, pretended to be a EV. :)
I'm still holding out hope for the Android infotainment.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
I'm still holding out hope for the Android infotainment.
I'll wait for SPA2 that they put everything on, LiDAR, 17.6kwh battery, Android console...
I actually don't know if I'll still need another new car. I will just subscribe for one if needed.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm guessing an Electric option will come in '22 for the xc60. Only hope they drastically improve the range over the 40's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts