SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, thanks to everyone who has been so patient while the Pricing for MY2022 Recharge models have been updated and finalized. The link below contains the most up-to-date MY2022 OSD Pricing on our site BuyVolvoFlySweden.com

2022 OVERSEAS DELIVERY PRICE LISTS (buyvolvoflysweden.com)

PS: Here's a few key notes to point out after some in-depth review:
  • XC90: Extended Range Battery seems to be excluded for 6-passenger vehicle.
  • Polestar Engineered: Seems to have been removed and no longer available through OSD Program.
Oh, and as always, if anyone else notices any key changes from previous versions, feel free to share so we stay on top of everything.

Also, thanks so much to those who recently placed their order deposits with us. We'll try to keep everyone posted as much as possible with the OSD order process and try to get as many vehicles allocated to the community as possible. Cheers!

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Looking at XC60 B5 and XC60 B6, they are the same exact prices. Is that a typo error?
Thanks. Looking at XC60 B5 and XC60 B6, they are the same exact prices. Is that a typo error?
Wow, good catch. Most certainly they should not be the same price. I’ll forward this to Volvo OSD Department ASAP for a correction. Thank you!

Michael Bernardo
Director of Marketing
Steingold Volvo Cars
766 Broadway
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401) 723-4700 x126
[email protected]

·
Registered
XC90 T8
80 Posts
SO... MUCH... RANGE... FOMO...

MUST... RESIST... URGE... TO... BUY... 😬

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be sure - no Extended Range or price changes for S60 Recharge?
Doesn’t look like so - if Extended Range is not specifically listed, it’s not included in the build.

Michael Bernardo
Director of Marketing
Steingold Volvo Cars
766 Broadway
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401) 723-4700 x126
[email protected]

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm having trouble finding numbers for the extended range. Do you know how far it can go on pure electric?
No official announcements yet, but should be in the range if 40-45 miles versus the previous 25 miles.

Michael Bernardo
Director of Marketing
Steingold Volvo Cars
766 Broadway
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401) 723-4700 x126
[email protected]

·
Registered
2011 C70 T5; 2022 XC60 T8
158 Posts
Doesn’t look like so - if Extended Range is not specifically listed, it’s not included in the build.
So no XC60 T8 Extended Range?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1998 Volvo S70 T5
55 Posts
There's been a fair share of confusion about my allocated OSD order. Is Volvo still making the Polestar Engineered S60 with extended range for 2022, or is it just not listed here for OSD? Not having it for OSD will be very unfortunate, but not a dealbreaker.

·
Registered
2011 C70 T5; 2022 XC60 T8
158 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Hey all, thanks to everyone who has been so patient while the Pricing for MY2022 Recharge models have been updated and finalized. The link below contains the most up-to-date MY2022 OSD Pricing on our site BuyVolvoFlySweden.com

2022 OVERSEAS DELIVERY PRICE LISTS (buyvolvoflysweden.com)

PS: Here's a few key notes to point out after some in-depth review:
  • XC90: Extended Range Battery seems to be excluded for 6-passenger vehicle.
  • Polestar Engineered: Seems to have been removed and no longer available through OSD Program.
Oh, and as always, if anyone else notices any key changes from previous versions, feel free to share so we stay on top of everything.

Also, thanks so much to those who recently placed their order deposits with us. We'll try to keep everyone posted as much as possible with the OSD order process and try to get as many vehicles allocated to the community as possible. Cheers!
Neither T8 description looks quite right, maybe just sloppy work?

Font Magenta Number Rectangle Circle

Reactions: tedforyou

·
Registered
41 Posts

Michael Bernardo
Director of Marketing
Steingold Volvo Cars
766 Broadway
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401) 723-4700 x126
[email protected]
I must admit that I'm pretty disappointed with this update. It really seems the S60 keeps getting shafted...

Is there any information as to why it didn't get the extended range T8 or if it will be available later? Will Volvo ever go back to offering ventilated seating with optional massaging seats in the S60 Inscription?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1998 Volvo S70 T5
55 Posts
I must admit that I'm pretty disappointed with this update. It really seems the S60 keeps getting shafted...

Is there any information as to why it didn't get the extended range T8 or if it will be available later? Will Volvo ever go back to offering ventilated seating with optional massaging seats in the S60 Inscription?

Thanks!
Per the lastest communication between my dealer and OSD, the S60 and Polestar trims have also gotten the upgraded drivetrain. They said that they are working on adding these to the OSD catalog, but did not specify any date when that would be realized. My guess would be sometime within the next week or two as my Last Date of Change (LDOC) is the first week of February.

·
Vendor
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts