21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
Reactions: bhill

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
Looks like I am likely attending. As usual, I'll drive up Saturday early, pickup sticker at Gate 3, and head in. Someone from our core SS users group save me a nice slot (preferably next to you) so we don't have to shuffle things around! Depending on weather, I can bring a 10x10, a folding table and a few chairs.

Reactions: bhill and DFrantz

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
Registered! I suggest donations to the Volvos at Carlisle weekend food and swag. They typically have a pretty fair offering for the weekend.

Reactions: DFrantz

·
Registered
2009 Volvo V70 3.2, Volvo S60 T5 AW55
323 Posts
I'll be there with my t5! trying to tidy some things up, getting a new set of wheels, new taillight, headlight jet cover, a good detail, etc... it's no show car and the body is far from perfect but it'll be there nonetheless.

prepare to see your friendly ricer teenager among the other volvos! I've been there once, hoping to see yet another nice turnout.

Reactions: DFrantz

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
I'll be there with my t5! trying to tidy some things up, getting a new set of wheels, new taillight, headlight jet cover, a good detail, etc... it's no show car and the body is far from perfect but it'll be there nonetheless.

prepare to see your friendly ricer teenager among the other volvos! I've been there once, hoping to see yet another nice turnout.
Hey I'm not a teenager! Though my more ricer Volvo will be staying at home.

Edit... oh were you referring to yourself? Then looking forward to seeing the car!!!

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
This week will be clay and wax if I can fit it in.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
At the rate work is going, I might have 1 or 2 days open where I can prep the car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
Same - now I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get a simple wash in.
It rained hard yesterday or I'd have done some of the deeper Spring cleaning I wanted to do.
66 dollars in gas to fill up today. Yay. :(
At the rate work is going, I might have 1 or 2 days open where I can prep the car.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Found my registration stuff. Got it back in December when it was on sale. Looking like I'll have next Thursday afternoon to clean up the car. No sense cleaning it Sunday before I park it at the airport for 3 days.

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
If the stars align I’ll clean initially Monday when rain stops.
Found my registration stuff. Got it back in December when it was on sale. Looking like I'll have next Thursday afternoon to clean up the car. No sense cleaning it Sunday before I park it at the airport for 3 days.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
Do folks ever meet somewhere for breakfast or something and then drive in together? I know travel times can vary.

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
Usually there at a vendor for me. Better slots on the field the earlier you go.
Do folks ever meet somewhere for breakfast or something and then drive in together? I know travel times can vary.

·
Registered
2009 Volvo V70 3.2, Volvo S60 T5 AW55
323 Posts
Usually there at a vendor for me. Better slots on the field the earlier you go.
I won't be there until like 10:30.... at that point so you think I'll even be able to get in a slot?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I won't be there until like 10:30.... at that point so you think I'll even be able to get in a slot?

Shouldn't be an issue. The rows are long.

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
You will have no trouble.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
Shouldn't be an issue. The rows are long.

Friday it doesn't even fill up. I didn't get to go on Saturday last year since I work, but they year I took vacation.

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
You won't be there Saturday? That's the only day I will be able to go.
Friday it doesn't even fill up. I didn't get to go on Saturday last year since I work, but they year I took vacation.

·
Administrator
76,003 Posts
Hopefully the weather forecast improves for Saturday. Looks like a 60% chance of rain.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
You won't be there Saturday? That's the only day I will be able to go.
This year yes I will! It was last year I only made it for Friday.
Brining the C70 and the XC60. Was thinking about bringing the XC70 as well for the camping area... not sure if we'll be doing that or not.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts