SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
No change is expected as it is only second year model. Only hope T5 PHEV could come end of year or next.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
347 Posts
I’ve got to say that’s one of the most boring car reviews I’ve ever seen. I fell asleep. The guy takes himself way way too serious. Would it kill him to crack a joke once in a while? Plus, after viewing it for 30 minutes I didn’t hear one negative comment (not one) about the vehicle. It’s clear the two kids (how old were they?) were enamored with the XC40 from the very start. I don’t know why they kept mentioning it was a 2020 vehicle when they previously reviewed the model Year 2018 just two years ago and this vehicle has the same engine, same power train, same interior, etc. Very little has changed in those two years. He’s driving it like it’s a new vehicle to him. Geesh. Rotten Tomatoes score = 5%

·
Registered
997 Posts
Volvo is in a holding pattern. They need to get moving along...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got to say that's one of the most boring car reviews I've ever seen. I fell asleep. The guy takes himself way way too serious. Would it kill him to crack a joke once in a while? Plus, after viewing it for 30 minutes I didn't hear one negative comment (not one) about the vehicle. It's clear the two kids (how old were they?) were enamored with the XC40 from the very start. I don't know why they kept mentioning it was a 2020 vehicle when they previously reviewed the model Year 2018 just two years ago and this vehicle has the same engine, same power train, same interior, etc. Very little has changed in those two years. He's driving it like it's a new vehicle to him. Geesh. Rotten Tomatoes score = 5%
They looked like kids and they WERE. I just can't take any car review seriously when its done by people who just got their drivers license.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's the Disney Junior version of a car review and you need to use stickers in place of comments or they might throw a tantrum.

·
Registered
82 Posts
No change is expected as it is only second year model. Only hope T5 PHEV could come end of year or next.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure why anyone would expect significant changes in the second year.

All I've seen is the inclusion of auto-dimming rearview mirror as standard, and the base trim leather upholstery is now cloth/fake leather.

I believe included options on the R-Design and Inscription trims have changed a bit too, but I don't follow it that closely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts