1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rec'd this email from Volvo A-Plan

2020 XC40 models are now eligible for up to $3,297*
in savings under A-Plan by Volvo.

We are pleased to announce that the critically acclaimed 2020 XC40 is now eligible for the A-Plan program.
Purchasing or leasing through the A-Plan program gives you access to pre-negotiated pricing plus applicable bonuses and allowances.

*Normal eligibility rules apply to other Volvo offers, certain restrictions may apply. Please visit www.volvocars.com/us for specific offers in your area. Offer available for US residents only. $3,297 savings based on MSRP and A-Plan pricing with the application of A-Plan Elite bonus, actual savings may vary. Visit your local Volvo retailer for complete details. A-Plan pricing is available on vehicles chosen from retailer stock and is approximately 6% off MSRP depending on model. A-Plan offerings are available to eligible members or employees of enrolled A-Plan partners and to their immediate household members. All Bonuses, Allowances and offers expire August 31st, 2019 Please visit www.aplanbyvolvo.com for complete rules and details.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Unfortunately it applies only to dealer stock. I want a specifically optioned Inscription. Any Inscription is hard to find.

A month or so ago I told my dealer I was waiting for the 2020MY A-Plan because it would be available once the 2019’s are gone. They insisted the 2020MY A-Plan wouldn’t be available until next summer!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Never heard of the A-plan. Is it some type of secret club? Do members share a secret sign in greeting other A-plan members?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Never heard of the A-plan. Is it some type of secret club? Do members share a secret sign in greeting other A-plan members?
It looks like a system where Volvo will partner with certain companies to offer employee pricing to the employees of that company. I had something like this with GM when I worked for a company a few years back. I signed up, provided proof of employment and then was able to purchase select GM vehicles at GM employee prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts