1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
According to Edmunds:

What’s new
Blind-spot monitoring now includes steering collision avoidance
The virtual instrument panel is now standard on all models
The R-Design gains standard four-zone climate control, interior lighting and a tailored dashboard
Part of the third S60 generation introduced for 2019

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's painful to read after only owning my 19' S60 R Design for only a month .. Lol, but hopefully maybe at least the cup holder lighting will be something I can add later. That four zone climate control would have been nice too... And that dash.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's painful to read after only owning my 19' S60 R Design for only a month .. Lol, but hopefully maybe at least the cup holder lighting will be something I can add later. That four zone climate control would have been nice too... And that dash.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
you’re absolutely right, I own mine just about a month now & all the added standards for 2020 would’ve been nice, the only consolation is we probably wouldn’t have had the deals we got on a 2020, lol

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
According to Edmunds:

What’s new
Blind-spot monitoring now includes steering collision avoidance
The virtual instrument panel is now standard on all models
The R-Design gains standard four-zone climate control, interior lighting and a tailored dashboard
Part of the third S60 generation introduced for 2019

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steering collision avoidance may be enabled by future software update I guess. Even MY2016 XC90 got similar update.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
824 Posts
One of the most important changes for the US market is the availability of Bursting Blue color on R-design trim. I am still hoping they will make Onyx Black metallic available as well for MY2020, but I am beginning to doubt it (even though six months ago I got an explicit affirmative response from Volvo USA). Slate interior color is also available now on R-design (not my personal favorite, I would much rather prefer Amber or Blond).

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can confirm that my 2019 already has the steering avoidance for the Blind-spot Monitoring... I have experienced it a few times actually, unnecessarily too.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I can confirm that my 2019 already has the steering avoidance for the Blind-spot Monitoring... I have experienced it a few times actually, unnecessarily too.
Are you sure that's not the lane departure steering correction...how would you even know if its one or the other! I was thinking steering collision avoidance was more like oncoming cars, it would also steer away as well as braking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts